Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Brooklyn, New York, USA
20 February 2018
Press / Business contact:
Alkemi is a business-to-contract network that bridges Decentralized Finance ('DeFi') to Centralized Institutions ('CeFi'). We are fostering the next stage of growth for decentralized finance by connecting these bifurcated markets. We unlock centralized liquidity through trust, composability, and transparency.
Our pooled liquidity platform facilitates secure capital flow and tooling for rapid and agile adaptation to DeFi. With our network's flagship product, Alkemi Earn, we optimize DeFi access for our partners within their existing platforms while seamlessly adapting operational workflows involving risk management, compliance, and strategy.
Alkemi: Techstars Blockchain Accelerator Demo Day YouTube
100x Advisors: Techstars Demo Day YouTube
CNBC: Techstars launches a Blockchain Accelerator YouTube
There are far more images available for Alkemi, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us to request more!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Canadian Fintech & AI Awards: Nominee, Blockchain Company of the Year" - Toronto, Canada | Nov 2019
- "Techstars Blockchain Accelerator" - New York City, NY | Feb–May 2019
- "Powered by decentralized liquidity pools, Alkemi’s applications help our customers connect to our partners more seamlessly and efficiently, thus driving increased opportunity for return."
- Dominic Moore, Outlier Ventures
- "Alkemi CEO Ryan Breen will unveil a crypto liquidity pool deal worth $16 million"
- Leigh Cuen, Coindesk
- "Alkemi is one of the most promising and interesting startups that is equally passionate about solving this [liquidity] problem"
- Tiffany Madison, Decentranet
The Open Value Manifesto
Unlocking Shared Liquidity for the P2P Economy medium.com.
THE ALKEMI NETWORK
An open prime platform medium.com.
Founder & CEO
Co-founder, Director UI/UX & Brand
Head of Product
Raghu Raaman Thiyagharajan
Senior Smart Contract Developer